Friday, April 15, 2011

Kiss My Face Peaches & Creme Moisturizer with 8% Alpha Hydroxy Acids, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) For Sale





Kiss My Face Peaches & Creme Moisturizer with 8% Alpha Hydroxy Acids, 4-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) |Kiss My Face | KMF-82903 Reviews











Product Overview


Alpha Hydroxy Acids are natural substances found in fruit and sugar cane. They gently speed up the exfoliation process while improving skin tone and texture. With 8% Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Kiss My Face Peaches & Cr?me Alpha Hydroxy Moisturizer is an intensi



Product Feature


  • Exfoliates allowing healthy skin cells to emerge
  • quickly absorbing and long lasting
  • improves even severely dry skin
  • improves skin tone and texture
  • reduces discoloration and age spots


Related : Make Up For Brown Eyes Dual Voltage Hair Dryer Mac Makeup Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment